Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a 10+ year old software technology re-architected by Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath and others to perform work currently being done by processing and administrative staff. Once configured and trained, these software Robots log into applications with a user name and password, the same as carbon based life forms, and perform any rules based, on-screen, computer work, exactly as they have been trained. They never make human errors and can work at twice the speed of humans, 24/7.
Positive, reliable, disciplined, team player, eager to learn, never forgets what is taught, never makes a mistake,
never complains, always available 24/7.
I don’t require coaching or performance reviews. I happily do exactly what I am trained to do. I don’t even need a desk.
- Can perform any on-screen rules based processing activities.
- Ideally suited to processes requiring multiple applications and manipulation of data and documents.
- Especially enjoy tasks that humans find repetitive, mundane or soul destroying
- Teach me to do something once and all other robots can immediately do the same work
- Finance and Accounting
- HR Administration
- Financial Services
- Shared Services across all other sectors